Hello EC Riders!
- Heated Ritchie automatic waterers in the stalls.
- New fencing to separate boarder only areas
- Secure enclosed grain storage room
- LED lights in the indoor arena
- Boarder Lounge
- Quarantine facility off-premise
- Daily hands on well-being checks of all of our herd
- MRHA Shows Ashley and a group of students will be competing in all of the Missouri Ranch Horse Shows for 2020. We will be holding clinics, classes and lessons to help you prep.
- EC Trail Ride EC will be hosting an off-property overnight trail ride in 2020. Details to follow!
- Flint Hills Trips These will be boarder-exclusive trips working cattle in the flint hills. Wonderful food and first-class accommodations.
- Women’s Retreat Trail Ride We will offer an overnight trail riding retreat where you bring your own horse! Fellowship, self-discovery, personal development, goal-setting etc! Kim Worlow, our life coach will be leading these retreats and Ashley will be there to support you through the trail rides!
- Clinics We will host a very limited number of outside clinicians for 2020.
- Summer Camps Our youth summer camp program was a great success this year and we look forward to continuing that for next year.
- Fun Shows/Ranch Obstacle Shows We will not host any large events but we will continue to have our small shows for boarders and lesson takers.
- Class and Lesson Schedules Ashley and Alexis will continue to be available to you for both private lessons and classes.
- Training Horses We have shifted to being primarily a boarding horse facility. However, we will take in a limited number of outside training horses for dedicated owners who wish to further the horse’s knowledge. This could be as few as one training horse per month.
I had to cut out one major thing from the 2020 calendar. UHCA/EXCA racing. While it was not an easy decision, I can’t do it all and I had to find some open space in my calendar for other things. I will still be available to coach those who want to continue to compete in cowboy racing but I will not be attending any races, myself.
If you are interested in joining us either for our overnight camping for 2020 or Missouri Ranch Horse Shows, I would encourage you to participate in the 2020 Goals Meetings November 16th. These meetings are free and will be in small groups talking directly with Ashley about your 2020 goals and we will come up with a plan to get there!